My name is Alyssa Madelyn I was born on January 11, 2010 at 16:04. I weighed 3350gr and my length was 49 cm. I got 9 out of 10 points when I was born just like my big brother Xandro. My daddy was with us in the delivery room this time. He could not imgaine that somebody would have such a painfull operations more than once in a lifetime. He said no wonder that woman have babies & not men.
I went home on Saturday January 16th. My brother doesn't really understand yet who/ what I am.
My Grandpa Arthur was the first person to give me a bottle.
I already have my Daddy "under my thumb". I sleep very comfortably on is chest after eating and if he moves I make little noises. My Mommyy did the same thing with my Grandpa. I just call it GIRL POWER!!
Monday, January 18, 2010
My birth
Posted by Baby Varlack II at 7:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment